The Glider is a slider creating widget for the Elementor Builder. It is easy to use and flexible widget that can make your site more engaging and interactive. Clear settings allow you to configure the slider and get the desired result in a short time.
The Glider is fully responsive and supports touch and swipe navigation as well as mouse drag for desktops. It even accelerates to keep up with your pace when you click through previous and next navigation. All animations are hardware accelerated for a smoother performance.
The slider supports two types of display to suit all your needs and wishes. Besides, you are not limited in the description for each slide and can add custom content using the TinyMCE editor easily. This is a great opportunity to display almost any information you want in the slider.
The Glider has very flexible settings. You can change the colors, fonts, background, borders, paddings, and margins for the text, manage the slider height and select the type of navigation. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Glider for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Glider widget for Elementor
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Two Slide Layouts available
- Includes 6 beautiful Elementor templates with Glider
- Displays Custom content
- Customizable slider height
- Different navigation types available
- Clean and clear structured code
- Flexible content settings
- Managing the number of columns for different devices
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.